Foodfarmnewstv

FADAMA 111 PROJECT ADDITIONAL FINANCING

FADAMA 111 PROJECT ADDITIONAL FINANCING
supporting farming as a business with focus on Rice, Cassava, Sorghum and Tomato value chains.

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

SPONSORED

SPONSORED
Nigerian Institute of Soil Science- NISS

Translate to Other Languages

Latest News




The Nigerian Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS)

Monday 4 July 2022

FG, Farmers distance from 100k grant

The office of the presidency under the food security matters, Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD),and the farmers’ apex body under Architect Ibrahim Kabir have dissociated themselves from the information being circulated on social media asking farmers and non-farmers to  register online for Federal Government (FG) grant of  one hundred and fifty thousand naira.


This information  has been in the social media tagged ‘‘Nigerian farmers Association 100,000.00 Naira Grant to Farmers and Non-Farmers with an opening portal www.P.bsas.gov.za to filling a request form, and official disbursement site of https://ng-farmers2022.big-offer.online’’

 The information stated that the grant is part of the 2022 farmer’s budget to support all Nigerian citizens, adding the registration portal has been opened and payment has begun.

However, the office of the presidency for food security matters under Dr. Andrew Kwasari has debunked and distances the office from such information saying ‘we are not aware. What i know we have approved for payment was the payments of the enumerators’’

Also the Permanent Secretary, FMARD Dr. Earnest Umakhihe when contacted stated that his ministry was not in the picture, adding it could be fraudulent.

In a press release made available by the All farmers’ President, Architect Ibrahim Kabir, made available to us called the attention of its members and the entire public to be wary of such information so as not to be defrauded.

The statement said that ‘’we urged you to heed this as the whole thing is a scam to defraud the poor Nigerian Farmers’’

40 comments:

  1. Please help me I really need a help I need 100'000 to complete my farm work, please sir/ma I didn't get the info on time now the filling of form has stopped. this my phone number 09133551689..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello viewer’s
      I don’t have much to say there are so may scammers going on online so we cant detect the real herbal medicine doctors. Thank GOD for leading me, please don’t ignore this post is real Dr Emmanuel, is a real herbal Doctor, he cured me from Herpes virus, i am living so happy and free , i was fully recovered within 4 weeks of usage of dr Emmanuel herbal medicine ,please viewers out there that have any deadly disease don't fail to contact him via his email; nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call: +2348140073965  thanks once again to dr Emmanuel GOD bless you abundantly  
      he also cured HIV/AIDS,CANCER,GENITAL WART,COPD,BRAIN TUMOR

      Delete
    2. Yes I m inaso abani

      Delete
  2. Please sir/ma I didn't get the info on time and I plan to expand my farm work. Here is my phone number 09074774888

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a con farm and I will farm beans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have rice, groundnut,maize and I still want to farm soyabean and potatoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. IAM Joshua danlami yebo, I have con, rice, groundnut farm andI still want to farm soyabean, potatoes and carrots

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about someone like myself, that I'm a fish farmer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day sir/ma I I'm adiele I have beans and con. I want more to farm eg. like rice, potatoes, carrot etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am here Garba Emmanuel 07041229572

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adamu dahiru yusuf
    From kano

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am Ibrahim Samaila farm soyabeans ,maize and rice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Iam Christy Paul, I farm mazie, from Niger state, phone, 08028645183.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Adeoye Akinloye from ife North i am cassava fermar, 07032046806.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Daniel Abel Hulobu l farm Rice, palm trees and maize

    ReplyDelete
  14. May the Lord use u to remember me please, this is my phone number 09039450809

    ReplyDelete
  15. I plan maize,rice, and plantain

    ReplyDelete
  16. I plant corn 🌽

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please remember me as my cassava Farm needs to be expanded.my phone number as follows 07068734120.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Abdulrashid sani

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please remember me as my pooltry farmer needs to be expanded. My phone number 08069334243.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please remember me as my cassava and Tomatoes needs to be expanded this is my number 08030790908

    ReplyDelete
  21. May the Lord bless you and use you to remember me. My phone number ;08038405263

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have farmed rice but I still need to increase my farming by adding others my number 08089878268

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have a very big potty and fish pound,located at cac odo eja area,ede Osun State. 08136588773

    ReplyDelete
  24. I plant rice tomato

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pls I am rice farmer.08033190851

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good morning ,I need fund to augumrent my farm business as retiree.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning sir, I need this grant to expand my palm oil business. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning sir, ma, I need this grant to expand my palm oil business, a'm from Osun state and this my number for forther information 09124460135, God bless you.

      Delete
  28. Good evening sir/madam I need grant to expand my fish pond business

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good morning sir how are you doing I'm farm rice maze and unions very happy but I need this grants to expand my number is 08039165001

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good morning sir l need grant to expend my pamm oil business.thank you and God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good night sir I'm real farmer
    I'm Rice farmers from Shagari Dam
    Shagari local Govt sokoto state.I want Employment sir I need your assistant thank you sir for your assistant.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good morning Sir, I'm a farmer in Ondo State i'm into a Cocoa & Cassava farming i'm a woman i have been struggling to make my farm a big farm I pray God will let u remember me & help me with this Loan so that my farm will be a big one & I will harvest good produce ijn

    ReplyDelete
  33. My name is Idisi Leo , am from Delta State, from isoko north Loca gov area, I have akas of land were o planted pam oil, this last big flood kill all my pam trees, so o won't to change area of farming, I won't to plant Bell pepper and corn and tomatoes in a green house, am also working but I need assistance in anyway I will comply with it please help me,,,09044736910 or

    ReplyDelete